[blindza] A bit of a cue that I do use, at the very least, subconscious forms of echo location

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NAPSA Blind <blind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, BlindZA <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:59:06 +0200

Walking around in my smallish flat this morning, between desks, kitchen, etc., without wearing what I refer to as my earring hades, yet, and, I seem to brush up against the edges of things I would normally just walk past.

Now, if I was tired, or distracted, then, fair enough, but, think this has more to do with just not taking note, subconsciously, of the proximity of things, and, generally, just meaning that I have less of a detailed idea of where I am, and what's around me while not wearing the hearing aids - sure you guessed that's what was referring to above..<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger

Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

---
The 'homepage' for this list is at http://www.blindza.co.za