[blindwoodworker] Re: European Dado Cutter

  • From: Larry Martin <woodworkingfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:58:29 -0600

The attached video merely shows the dado set being used to cut box joints and a
long groove. There are no video description of the parts of the dado cutter.
The photo for the  $900 dado cutters are for a circular saw and it's hard to
tell how the two pieces cut the necessary amount needed.

Larry Martin
woodworkingfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxx