[blindreplay] Re: the cross

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

Keep in mind that the url finder picks up streams -- and sometimes
advertising -- from anything your pc may be gathering including your
podcatcher and other audio programs.
Hence, unknown to you, these may be working even as you clear out streams
from the url finder.
I use WE6.1; and I can testify, from everyday experience, that the url
finder works just as Petro describes.

In your url finder settings, make certain that the boxes for showing
animations and cached audio/video are unchecked.
Leaving these checked may bring in entries that will confuse you.
The urlfinder doesn't work 100% of the time, but works more often than not
giving you links that otherwise might be difficult to uncover.