[blindreplay] pod cast question

  • From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthedark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind replay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:52:12 -0800

I am  new to scheduling pod casts.  I just scheduled the Tech Guy pod casts.
How do I schedule that?  Since it is not a stream, is it important to tell it
what time to get them?  Also, I don't necessarily want all of his pod casts.
There are quite a few I would assume.  How can I tell the program to start from
the last couple and continuing?  Thanks for any tips.
Petro.  Thanks for all of your advice.  I am still working on your tips.
Sometimes when I get some of your suggestions to my questions, I am at work and
am unable to try them out or respond to you.  Thanks much though.  I do
appreciate your help.