[blindreplay] pandora problems with replay music 3.2

  • From: "Sal Hardy" <replayav8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mailList replay av8" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:11:59 -0500

Hello all,

Pandora.com is not working on my computer.

I am using vista home premium.
I have uninstalled replay music twice now and nothing works.
I tried uninstalling it with the control panel and I tried uninstalling it
using the installer that came with replay music. neither worked.
I have replay music 3.2.

other points:
I also have replay av 8, replay player, and the replay converter installed. I
did not uninstall these programs. does that matter?

result:
when I run replay music an administrator, it only records what jaws says. not
the music playing on Pandora.com.
it will not record Pandora.com no matter what I do. please help.

Thanks, Mr. Sal Hardy
Skype: hardManHardy
Read one man's journey:
http://www.htpad.com/journey