[blindreplay] more on the popup window

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:31:35 -0800 (PST)

Tested to see what happens with this popup window with Replay AV 8.52 that pops
up when a show has been recorded and then the conversion part starts. Awhile
back Applian told me that they have eliminated this popup window visually but
with JAWS I hear for like 5-8 seconds and it disappears. You barely notice it
with Replay AV 8.52 which I am testing. So this is definitely a great
improvement.