[blindreplay] Re: hiding replay and getting it back

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:57:38 -0800 (PST)

Are you saying you hit the spacebar on the hide button within
Replay AV 8? I never use that button. What I do here is minimize
the program by pressing spacebar on the minimize button or
pressing Windows key and m. Doing this puts the Replay AV
program in the task bar tray. To get it back I press and hold
down my alt key and keep pressing my tab key a few times until I
hear the screen reader say Replay AV to me. This is standard
Windows commands. Let me know if the alt tab works for you. You
can definitely bring back the Replay AV 8 by going to the task
bar tray and entering on the RAV icon. You can do a insert F10
to bring up the list.

Using JAWS here.
Hope this helps.