[blindreplay] Re: freecorder question

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:27:25 -0700 (PDT)

I never saw this email until Leslie posted it. You will need sighted sighted
assistance after you have entered the product key as there is no way to find
the activate button. Apparently its an image. Pressing the enter key doesn't do
the trick after entering the product key. Freecorder 2 only works on Windows
XP. Applian hasn't updated this application for a long time. Go to my blog at:
http://blindreplay.blogspot.com

I have some tips there. Search for Freecorder 2.

Freecorder 3 doesn't require a key and isn't user friendly with screen reader
as you know. Also its totally different application. Freecorder 2 and 3 are
different applications altogether.

If you have any questions ask them on this list. other