[blindreplay] for petro or anyone/getting updates

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 12:39:47 -0500

Petro mentioned an 8.41 that is out, and I wish Replay AV had a way of somehow
informing us when new versions are available so we can get them right away.  So
I appreciate Petro keeping us informed.  My question is, can I get 8.41 by
going to a menu in 8.40, or do I have to go to the site and do a whole new
download just to update to 8.41?  Just wondering if there's an easier way,
through 8.40's menus, to do this.  Thanks.

Joanne