[blindreplay] Re: dvd replay question

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:32:01 -0500

Petros, perhaps you could put together an MP3 tutorial on how to convert a PAL-formatted DVD to the NTSC format that is the American standard. I recall you telling me in a Skype conversation that it's an involved process. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Kurt Edwin Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] dvd replay question
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 1:45 AM
I tried to burn a DVD but it only
came up blue ray which I don't have.
There is supposed to be a combo box but I couldn't move it
from blue ray.
 If somebody would do a tutorial on burning a dvd I would
appreciate it,
since I have had little success. Thanks. Kurt