[blindreplay] broken windows media audio codecs

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "list., PC audio discussion, " <Pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, winamp4theblind@freelists. " <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "com, blindtech@yahoogroups. " <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, blind_geek_zone@freelists. " <blind_geek_zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:16:18 -0400

Hi all!
I tried to play a protected wma file from rhapsody last night, and it wouldn't play in Winamp. This morning, I tried to play another one with the same results. I couldn't get it to play in windows media player either. It said the codec was missing. So I uninstalled and reinstalled winamp and the essentials pack, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I had to uninstall and reinstall Replay AV last night. Could that have messed something up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm at a complete loss
Allison