[blindreplay] Re: Which Application(s) are you using survey

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 05:38:33 -0800

Using JAWS 2018 windwows 10 fall creators edition and replay 9. I've found that 11 is not as usable.
It also may be that with the layout changed, its my user error in getting things to work such as scheduling shows to record at a given time.
John
At 02:26 PM 3/6/2018, you wrote:

Hello Everyone
Which Application(s) are you using survey?
What issue are you having so I can possibly add to audio tutorial?
Which screen reader are you using?
Just to get a feel of who’s out there and which Applian application is being used.

Thank you.

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10

JAWS Certified, 2014.