[blindreplay] Re: What Happened To Accessibility of Newest Replay A/V?

  • From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:35:18 -0400

On 8/22/11, Ron or Susan Denis <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> RAV works fine on my windows 7 64 bit system.

I'm thinking my trouble might lie in Windows' default settings for
display or other graphical options.  Consequently, I've posed my
questions also to the JFW Support Mailing List.  I too have 64-bit
Windows 7, the Professional Edition.  I would love to hear from anyone
who needed for whatever reason to pay attention to optimizing display
settings so they would work well with a screen reader in this
operating system.

Glad to know RAV works well for some, since I paid for the upgrade.
Everything is properly registered.  I just need to figure out what I
am doing wrong.  Knowing the answer here might prevent frustration
around other programs' accessibility in future.

-Kane