[blindreplay] Re: Rob, Replay Media Catcher 5

  • From: "Rob" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:34:42 -0500

Hi Petrol, thanks for checking.  I seem to be having the same problem I had a
little while back.  I was able to grab what I wanted by going through the media
guide, but it detects nothing when played via the web site using Firebox.  Last
time the issue fixed itself by updating to MC, but I made no changes
to the settings and so far, I've only noticed You being affected.  Updating to
MAC.0.1.24 has not resolved the problem.

-- Rob