[blindreplay] Re: Rob, Replay Media Catcher 5

  • From: "Rob" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:34:42 -0500

Hi Petrol, thanks for checking.  I seem to be having the same problem I had a
little while back.  I was able to grab what I wanted by going through the media
guide, but it detects nothing when played via the web site using Firebox.  Last
time the issue fixed itself by updating to MC 5.0.1.19, but I made no changes
to the settings and so far, I've only noticed You being affected.  Updating to
MAC.0.1.24 has not resolved the problem.

-- Rob