[blindreplay] Replay Player & Your Applications Keyboard Key

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 03:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

With Replay Player up and running you can use these additional
Applian keyboard shortcuts that I left out:

- for previous track
+ for next track that is numbers row with shift +

You can also use your Applications keyboard key. This is located
to the LEFT of your Right Control key.

Pressing this Applications key brings up the pop up menu choices
of:

Open...
Open URL...
Shuffle
Repeat
Audio and Language Tracks
Lyrics, Captions, and Subtitles
Plug-ins
Volume
Play/Pause
Stop
Previous
Next
Play Speed
Visualizations
DVD Features
Switch to Full Mode
Full Screen
Properties
Statistics
Options...
Help
About
Exit

Note: The above choices you see contain their associated
shortcut letters. For example, PLAY shortcut letter is "P". JAWS
did not copy the shortcut letters for me but they are there.

If you missed the Applian keyboard shortcuts you can get them by
going to Applian's Replay Player user's guide or to my blog:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

If someone has already answered this about the applications key
tip I am sorry.

Hope this helps you.