[blindreplay] Replay Media Catcher 5 & Conversion Type Setting On UI

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 09:20:49 -0400

Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.2
JAWS 14

On the main UI press enter on Library module/tab. Press your tab key a few times and locate the No Conversion type button/text. I believe this is the default wording when you first installed RMC.

This text No Conversion type is between the Output To: and the all recordings.

You may hear The 'No Conversion Type' button menu so press your down arrow key and you will hear the context menu with
Media Players
Phones
Tablets
Game Consoles
Manufacturers
Formats
Output Folder
Don't Convert
Configure
Import into iTunes

Choose the Formats submenu and right arrow to open it. Choose the format within this list and press enter key.

I chose MP3 Default in this list.

Now when you are back on the main UI of RMC 5 you will see the format type you chose instead of No Conversion Type.

For me it reads on the main UI Mp3 Defaults (MP3).

We are telling RMC 5 to automatically convert all captures/recordings/downloads whether they are audio or video to MP3 format in my example above. So if your video was .flv or mp4 RMC 5 is going to convert to .mp3 and also keep the original file .flv or .mp4 too shown in this example.