[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 & Chris

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 10:52:20 -0400

Use your JAWS route Jaws to PC cursor then look for the tools menu text and click your jaws left mouse click on the 'tools' text and you will hear a context menu come up for you. In this menu you will finally hear converter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>