[blindreplay] Replay AV Times Change March 8

  • From: "hap holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 05:11:13 -0500

This reminder is for dummies like me who forgot to reprogram the scheduled
times  of our favorite shows in Replay AV 8.52 when the United States went to
daylight savings time! *growl*.  As the rest of you no doubt already know when
our Windows computer clocks in the U.S. automatically  moved ahead (except for
Arizona and parts of Indiana) at 2:00 AM, March 8, so did Replay! Logical? Yes
of course; frustrating? To the max!*frown*. I just spent an hour and a half
manually  reprogramming each of the beginning and end times for my 32 scheduled
shows! Is there a global command to tell Replay not to follow the internal pc
clock? If this issue was already addressed, my apology.