[blindreplay] Re: Question about Replay AVE 8 and listening while recording.

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 07:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

Kim
Welcome. I know you use System Access screen reader. Just to be sure you know
and correct me if I am wrong on this Sirius online subscription is no longer
free so make sure you have a subscription.

To listen and record a Sirius station do,
Start Replay AV 8.
Press alt+r for the record menu bar.
Down arrow until you find 'record Sirius' and press enter key.
The 'show properties' dialog box appears. You will need to make changes here
like for the station/show name, channel number to record, enter your Sirius
username and password. You will also need to locate the 'schedule" tab where
you tell Replay AV 8 the start and end recording times for your recording. The
times are in hours, minutes, seconds, AM or PM.