[blindreplay] Pandora

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:52:12 -0700

Hi. I discovered a link in a you tube search that took me to a country music
channel on Pandora:  My first time with Pandora.
  It really brought out  the power of Replay Music-recording and converting
simultaneously.
But now  I don't know how to get  that station/channel again.
Can anyone  help me understand Pandora?    I would like to know more about
using Pandora with Replay Music.
Mostly Pandora is  the  part  I don't get.
How can I go back to the  channel I was on?
Do I need to sign up with Pandora?
Thanks for any help.
Bob C.
Simple syllables  are best for this befuddled lister. smile,