[blindreplay] PODCAST QUESTIONS

  • From: Robin Plitt <plittr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 07:33:51 -0400

Hi All,

I have a couple of questions about Replay AV and podcasts.

1.  I've been using the product for several years with qreat success,
but lately, I'm getting lots of incomplete downloads. on certain
podcasts. I've deletd the feed and reloaded it, but that doesn't sem
to help. AnySuggestions?

2.  I've tried to add a new podcast, buty the software says there are
too many characters in the feed. The feed doesn't SEEM to be too long,
so I don[t know what happened. I did try to get the feed  from the
Repoay media Guide.

And, Ij've heard a replacement/upgrade will b coming out soon. Any news on that?

Thanks,
Robin