[blindreplay] Re: New YouSendIt Plugin within Replay AV 8.42

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 22:13:45 -0700

Hi Petro.   I want to get with this yousendit plug in.
 But I need to upgrade to the latest Replay AV first. Version 8.41
On Sunday April 20 you told Ron to back up a Schedule dot dat file before
upgrading.
Do I need to do  that too?
Where do I find it and how do I back it up?
Thanks.  And thank you also for all the testing and corresponding you have
done with
 yousendit developers to get this new plug in.
I've been using yousendit for 2 years and look forward to seeing what it
will do to enhance the versatility  and ease of use of  Replay AV.