[blindreplay] Re: My Podcasts on Replay Products

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:39:26 +0000

--
Hi folks:

One question that has been asked frequently is about the recordings being
broken up into tracks. If you will look in the settings for a show, there is a
tab with the label of Splitting. The first control under this tab is whether
you want the recording broken up into tracks. Be sure that this is unchecked
if that's what you desire.

Both the links given by Petro are not accessible. I know I listened to the
podcast some time back, but I cannot remember how I got to it. The first link
he gives gives an error saying that a URI must be given. The second link says
that the server is not found.Gary Patterson