[blindreplay] Re: Last Link I Promise

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 04:47:51 -0800

Hey there.  So a few things.

1). You can always find out the most recent version of any of our products by
going to our website clicking on the support tab and the last entry under
support is "updates".  Click on that.   You will be taken to the product
updates page. On the right hand side of the page is a listing of all our
products.   Find replay av. I think it's the first one.  And click on it.  It
will tell you the most recent version is 8.82.

2). I know we are working on a major update to replay av. We are going to focus
on it's streaming audio recording scheduling capability.  I know the developers
are working on it now.  With all our updates it will be optional. But just
wanted to let you know it is coming.

Hope that helps
Leslie.

Sent from my iPad