[blindreplay] Re: Kelly and Life My Way response from Jeffrey Wilson

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:03:19 -0800

Life My Way,
Of course, we cannot rule out the possibility that there is some sort of
conflict between Replay Media Catcher 5 and whatever else you have running on
your computer.  I wouldn’t be a very good scientist if I discounted this
possibility.  We have seen cases where antivirus packages and browser toolbars
will prevent RMC5 from downloading anything.  However, we are not getting
general support tickets claiming that there is any sort of sluggishness or
slowdown.

System slowdowns are generally related to a program or process taking up a lot
of processor time, system memory, or virtual memory.  To nail down the problem
you are having, you will need to open up Task Manager and determine the
resources being used by everything running on your system.  This will give a
much better indication on what is creating a slowdown.

Jeff
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Sent from Windows Mail