[blindreplay] Re: Jaws and Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 05:41:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Can you be more specific? Detail the exact steps for us.

Are you using Replay AV 8.21 which is the latest version?

Do you have a keyboard hotkey setup for Jaws? Like ctrl+ALT+J
for example?

Restart your computer and see if closing Jaws and then doing
your Jaws startup hotkey like ctrl+alt+J results in the same
issue.

Why do you want to turn off Jaws speech?

Petro