[blindreplay] Re: I'm back now

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:56:20 -0500

I could once I learn how to record with the Audiophile 2496 sound card. I have been intending to systematically go through the manual and learn the Delta audio interface, but as I begin to focus on the project, it seems something else with a deadline attached pops up and takes my attention away. The latest has been the legal settlement with Cardtronics, the largest owner of non-bank ATM's in the United States:

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Cardtronics_Settlement_Agreement.asp?SnID=2

the sound card sounds really great and I'm glad I got it. I just didn't realize how much I needed to learn to be able to configure it so I can fully use it for recording. If anyone else here uses this or other M-Audio cards with the Delta interface, perhaps we could talk. It might really help speed up my learning curve.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>