[blindreplay] Re: Help with the channels here

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Interesting site with 283 streams. Which channel do you need?
Give me one name.

Basically you do the following:

1. Run Replay AV
2. Start the URL Finder by doing alt+T then choose URL Finder in
the list.
3. Minimize.
4. Go to channelking.com
5. Start your stream.
6. Let it play for 1 minute.
7. Stop the stream.
pressing alt+tab a few times. Hold down the alt key and keep
pressing your tab key a few times until you hear the URL Finder
utility to be exact with this step.
9. In the URL Finder you will see a list of the possible
streams. This list refreshes so you haveto be quick. So
highlight a stream then quickly tab to the add button to add the
URL to this edit shows properties box.