[blindreplay] Converting Google Video

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:12:10 -0500

Hello,

Sometimes when I capture a Google video, Replay A/V 8.11 captures the whole video but converting it is another matter. For video, I don't convert immediately after capture. I launch the Replay Converter separately. When I convert, Replay converter stalls out after converting 19 minutes of the video. I convert to 64k MP3 so I can enjoy the video while traveling. the latest example is Gary Null's film Power Aging at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5343916411878983915&q=gary+null&total=71&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

I captured it and made sure that all 90 minutes or so were captured. however only 19 minutes gets converted.

However, I have captured other Google videos and they have converted with no problem, so the issue applies to some videos and not others.

have others had this problem?

Kelly