[blindreplay] Re: Clearchannel WREC station

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I will see what I can do for you. I can hear this station on my
AM standard radio at night in Atlanta, GA.

Note:
It appears one cannot record the ClearChannel stations via
Stream Capture at this time. Silently in the background method.
Only via audio output. If I find the actual listen URL I will
forward it to Applian.com and then it will be added to the
Replay media guide. This replay guide version of WHAS may allow
you to record via stream capture.

I hoope you all understand all this.

Petro