[blindreplay] Applian Webpages news

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

August 07, 2007
New Web Site

In case you haven't noticed, we've launched our newly redesigned
Web site last night. We've focused on making everything easier
to find and navigate - I
hope you like it!

One of the best new features is the search box on every page,
which should make it easy to locate things on our site. And the
too.

If you see anything broken, or something we can do better drop
us a line!

Finally - a big shout out to Debbie who did 99% of the work on
the redesign, including fixing 1000+ pages. Way to go Deb!

Response from Darrell Chandro on above:

Sorry, but I am a bit disappointed. There are still various
missing alt text tags despite repeated correspondence on the
issue. :-(

Posted by:
Darrell Shandrow