[blindreplay] Add Show within guide

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

Using W-Eyes to write this message and to better understand the
browse mode off as JAWS calls it forms mode on. This time around
pressing the enter key on WABC long add link works as Mike, Rick
and Ron have explained all along. Using insert - e on the code
reveals:

a dialog box as Rick explained to me. I don't know how to copy
such a dialog box with W-eyes yet but had description: picture
and show.gif as the element. Thank you all.