[blindreplay] Re: Activation/Registration Codes Form

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:18:26 -0500

Bob, I have a question for you , did you buy the suite? if you did, you may have to install the whole suite again instead of separate individual programs of the suite. normally when replay music is the same version, version 3 whatever, the update should install over top of the older version. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>