[BlindMobileTech] Re: Sony phones.

  • From: "Dawnielle Voegele" <softy5310@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:44:40 -0800

No, Sony does not make Windows phones, just Android ones. Nokia makes Windows phones now, I believe, as they are owned by Microsoft.
Take Care,
Dawnielle

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:18 PM
To: blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BlindMobileTech] Re: Sony phones.

I'm not sure if Sony also sells any Windows Phones or not, but the phone
being talked about here is an Android phone. Talk Back is the screen
reader found on Android phones and Kit Kat is a version of the Android
operating system.

On 12/16/2014 08:15 PM, Kim Lingo wrote:
Is this a Windows-based phone, or does Sony use its own operating system?
Kim Lingo