[BlindMobileTech] Re: Nokia N86 eating battery life

  • From: "Stephen Giggar" <sgiggar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:31:15 -0500

You may want to go and check in the Application folder and look for software update and change that to only check manually. You may also want to check to see if any mailbox was setup on the phone as far as EMail and change that to only do it manually. Also as far as Podcast again you may want to go into the setting for it and make sure it is set to do it manually and not check every so many minutes.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>