[BlindMobileTech] Re: Lost hq voice on phone

  • From: Kathy Brandt <katya20707@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:42:14 -0500

Hi guys, thanks a lot! We're golden :-) :-)
It took a while to download because where I was was a slow Wi-Fi connection,
but it's such a relief to have my HQ voice back :-) thanks a lot for your help.
Take care. Kathy

On Mar 15, 2014, at 8:29 AM, Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you talking about an iPhone? If so, are you running IOS 7?

If so, go into Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> VoiceOver and make sure
use compact voice is set to off. If you don't see that option then continue on
into Languages and Dialects and double tap on your default language. At the
bottom of the screen, you'll see a heading for Voice Quality and you can turn
enhanced quality on. You should be able to download your enhanced quality voice
from here as well.

Good luck!

--
Christopher (CJ)