[BlindMobileTech] Re: Internet radio on Nokia E71

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindmobiletech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 16:57:24 -0400

Hi list,

        Back in September, I posted on this topic. My original post and one
reply are reprinted below.

        I recently noticed that there is an option to "Add Station Manually,"
so I tried using the URL of stations that I can get on my computer, but still
no luck.

        Can anyone tell me how to add a station manually???

        Don