[blindeudora] windows 7 and eudora

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:42:35 -0500

Howdy you all, it is rare but I am the one on the support needed end of the conversation, smile!

I have a new beast, windows7 home preimum, and eudora 7.0.1.9 and whatever else numbers go there, all runs well except for the most critical part, it doesn't see the network connection, but it is there everything else communication through the wireless port excepting for good old eudora.

Any one have any ideas, or am I just getting seinile with many other getting older eventualities.

Thanks in advance, Lou
'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora