[blindeudora] Re: where to delete addresses

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:36:59 -0700

Hi Lennie,

Thanks for the info. That would normnally work, except in this case there's an old address and a new address for the same person and when I type in the name it often brings up the old address. I ran into this once before and had to go into the Eudora folder and find it in a certain file and then I could delete it. Sounds kind of complicated but that's what I had to do to eliminate it.
Thanks, your method would work in most cases but this one is weird.

Bud

At 10:04 AM 6/6/2011, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

What I do to delete any email address is to do CTRL+L to bring up the address book. There you can arrow through the addresses and delete the ones you don't want. When you are there and find one to delete, tab twice to the delete button and press enter. When you are finish, do CTRL+S to save the changes and then close the address book.

Take care.

Lennie

At 12:18 PM 6/6/2011, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I need to delete an address in my email address list but can't remember just where to do it. I know I go to the Eudora folder but can't remember which file in there has the addresses. Thanks for any Info.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora