[blindeudora] Re: unanswered mail box not working

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:11:30 -0700

Hey, that sure did it!  Thanks so much.  I never would've figured that one out.

Regards

Bud
At 02:20 PM 10/23/2013, you wrote:
look for the .toc file for that mailbox and delete it and that should fix your problem.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 10/23/2013 11:10 AM, Bud Schwab said:
Hi Gang,

A very weird thing is happening. All my mail boxes work fine except for the unanswered mail one. Instead of reading the subject of each email of which there are 16, it just says 11691K21K and then it's number from one to sixteen. Hope that's clear, it's sure weird. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California