[blindeudora] switching from Earthlink to road runner cable

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 06:44:14 -0800

Hi,
I'll be moving in early March and will be switching from Earthlink to road runner cable. What adjustments will I have to make under tools and options in order to make Road runner work with Eudora? I suppose I would also have to set up my earthlink dial up just long enought to get my various email lists switched over to whatever my new road runner cable address happens to be?
Please write me off list with specific instructions.
Thanks!
John
 Road

        John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora