[blindeudora] reading letters

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:28:19 -0700

I don't know why but this morning when I am in eudora and am arrowing to hear the emails it will read the subject etc but at the end it is saying the first letter of the person who sent the email. It is also not telling me when I reach the end of the emails in a list. I cannot remember what it usually says but maybe just repeats the last one or something but now there is silence. Any ideas why the change? At first it was also saying something about unformatted messages when I tried to close a window so I restarted the computer and that stopped.

Thanks for any thoughts.
Lovette

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora