[blindeudora] re last question

  • From: brian parker <brian.parker10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:56:23 +0100

Hi, the first choice is unchecked. as a test i am trying to send myself a message. if it went, i would answer it on my other computer, but it is not going. i've read what it has to say about combo boxes in my window seven manual, and it says use alt down arrow. and that if there is an edit box attached, to type in one's choice. there is an edit box, but i can't type in to it, as there is this dialogue button,which i can't operate. it ought to be using broadband, which is what is being used by the eudora version i am using to write to you. i may have to wait for my son-in-law to visit me. he has a degree in computer science. i will however still try, as i don't like to be beaten. it would help, if eudora told me what is wrong. brian.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora