[blindeudora] Re: putting mailbox entries in chronacological order

  • From: John Holliday <johnholliday@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 22:57:52 -0400

Hi Bud,

In the edit menu, go to sort sub menu, and select  by date!  That should do it.

John Holliday

At 10:49 PM 5/3/2006, you wrote:

Hi Gang,

I know this is a simple thing but it had slipped my memory and I can't figure it out. How does one make it so the messages that come in the in box arrange in the order in which they arrived? I know it's simple, but so am I I guess.
Thanks.

Bud Schwab W 6 Z Y P Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora