[blindeudora] Re: problem with inbox

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:24:40 -0400

What is the difference of using the minimize button to selecting "minimize" from the system menu? Just wondering.

thanks

Doris

At 02:55 AM 7/12/2010 -0500, you wrote:
Sometimes, if my mailboxes are acting in properly, or one is, I use my JAWS cursor -- or you would use mouse keys or whatever you have, start at the top, and look for minimized mailbox, bring the real cursor or mouse pointer to that point, (I meant to say the first minimize button.) This sometimes help -- things seem t0o get out of kilter.

Dave

At 10:12 PM 7/11/2010, you wrote:
well, strike 2.  that didn't work either.  the who check box is checked.
At 09:46 PM 7/11/2010, you wrote:
Well, let see. Perhaps something has cause the Who under mailboxes to get unchecked.
You might try:
Tools, Options, Mailboxes
then tab through those and make sure that Who is checked.

My solution for some of these oddities in any program is to restart my computer, but you probably already tried that too.
We'll be listening for your next update,
Betsy
At 04:36 PM 7/11/2010, you wrote:
hi betsy,
well, that didn't help. didn't even phase it. lol. thanks for the advise though.
At 08:43 PM 7/11/2010, you wrote:
Did you make sure that both your parent and child windows are maximized?
Do this by:
alt space then x
alt dash then x
You probably already did this, but did you try closing Eudora and restarting it?
Keep us posted,
Betsy
At 03:14 PM 7/11/2010, you wrote:
hi all,
i have developed some kind of problem with the inbox. it is not reading the names. it will give me the subject only. i can open it and read the messages fine. it just is not telling me who the message is from. hope this is making sense. any ideas? thanks for any help.
lisa

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5270 (20100711) __________