[blindeudora] problem displaying email address(es) in address book

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 07:50:26 -0400

Hi all,

I have a backup copy of Eudora on a computer which is not connected to the Internet. When I was trying to update an email address by pressing F6 and tabbing to the "This nickname will expand to the following email address" field, two names, having nothing to do with that particular email address, are displayed and, no matter which individual or group address I choose, the field where the email addresses would display, keeps displaying the same two names--in other words, the same data, no matter which single or group address I choose. I closed Eudora and rebooted the computer, but nothing changed. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg
Columbus, Ohio

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora