[blindeudora] Re: picking out addresses from a list

  • From: "Robert R. Matti" <rrmsr1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:49:16 -0800

Hi,
I do copy and paste of e mail addresses from my Eudora address book all the
time.
I have a hunch you are trying to copy or cut from the left or nick name
side of the tree and it will not work from this side of the tree.
When you get to the nick name you want hit f6, this will put you on the
right side of the tree where e mail addresses are stored along with other
information you might have entered pertaining to the person you have
selected on the left side of the tree.
HTH

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora