[blindeudora] Re: password prompt for one of my personalities

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:42:11 -0400

They could be having problems with there email server. To turn it off just un check the check mail in the personality for that account.

At 09:01 AM 4/24/2007, you wrote:
Hi,
When I changed email addresses about six weeks ago, I kept my old Earthlink address as a back up and made it a second personality. Yesterday I began getting messages saying that Eudora could not connect using my earthlink address. I was surprised because I had thought Eudora only connected with my dominat personality which is my new road runner account. I still get messages but this annoying password prompt keeps coming up every time I check for mail.
The prompt is:
Enter Password
Please enter the current password for
Personality: jjgassman
Username: jjgassman
Server: mail.earthlink.net
Password:
Remember password for this personality
OK Cancel

How do I get rid of it?
I have the check box checked to remember my password but why is it asking for the Earthlink password when its my roadrunner account that should be checking for mail?

I'm using Eudora 7.1 the most recent release with a JAWS 8.0 beta .
Thanks!
John

                John Gassman
mailto:johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora