[blindeudora] not speaking at times

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:08:32 -0700

Hi Guys,

Strange things are happening in Eudora since I got my new Dell with windows 10.It's sure different than my win seven was. Two problems in Eudora, both of which are intermittant. One is that often it won't read emails, it just says "one of six, two of six etc. and if I open one up it doesn't read anything. I have deleted all of the .toc files, but as I say sometime it reads jjust fine ande other times it does nothing.
Another problem is that sometimes while typing an email it just echoes it back by word ande I want it to speak each letter as I type. This could be a windoweyes problem, but why does it do it not all the time? I don't know anything I do to make it do that. I try all different things and finally get it back to where it should be.
Any ideas?
Thanks. t

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P