[blindeudora] Re: new member / Content Generator

  • From: Fina B Currey <peterrubin1950@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:52:12 -0500

Hello List,

I'm not a new member but I've not posted to the list in quite a while so if
I may ask a question in regard to Marjorie's inquery about mailboxes etc.

Firstly, the codes that Danny mentions that we can use to better configure
Eudora, where can these be obtained? Secondly, I'm not using Eudora at
present but would like to begin using it; using Outlook with Windows 7 is a
pain! Could someone give me some help? I can do the basic installation but
where I run into problems is when I try configuring more than one account. I
find the area where we go to configure accounts rather cumbersome to
navigate. So if someone could give me some step-by step help, I'd grately
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

In Friendship,
Fina and Dogguide Daphne